Faculty members at the following courses, workshops and symposium
1. Faculty: Laparoscopic Clinical Workshop for Bariatric Surgery, BMG and GMEA Training Center in Byblos, Beirut Lebanon, Sept 21-22, 2018
2. Moderator: Bariatric Endoscopic Procedures: 1st Jordanian Society for Obesity Surgery & 2nd Pan Arab Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery “PASMBS” Congress, Le Royal Hotel, Amman Jordan, June 25-26, 2018
3. Faculty: IPEG’s 27th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children held in conjunction SAGES & CAGS Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington, USA, April 11-14, 2018
4. Post Graduate Endoscopy Course – Endoscopic Options for Weight Loss, Weight Regain and Management of Complications: 5th Annual Gulf Obesity Surgery Society Meeting (GOSS 2017), Conrad Hotel, Dubai, UAE, Dec 06 to 09, 2017
5. Panelist: Round Table Discussion: Value of Bariatric Registries, Arab Health 2018: Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre Dubai, UAE Jan 29 to Feb 01, 2018
6. Panelist: Discussion: Financial Implications of BS Complications & Coverage: Arab Health 2018: Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre Dubai, UAE Jan 29 to Feb 01, 2018
7. Panelist: Debate: GERD is a contra indication to LSG: Arab Health 2018: Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre Dubai, UAE Jan 29 to Feb 01, 2018
8. Live Surgery: 13th Annual Meeting of Egyptian Society for Bariatric Surgery (ESBS) & 1st Annual Meeting of Pan Arab Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (PASMBS), Cairo, Egypt, and Oct 10-13, 2017.
9. Moderator: Miscellaneous Session: 13th Annual Meeting of Egyptian Society for Bariatric Surgery (ESBS) & 1st Annual Meeting of Pan Arab Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (PASMBS), Cairo, Egypt, Oct 10-13, 2017.
10. Panelist: Bariatric Surgery Challenges, SurgiAlex 2017, April 26-28, 2017, Alexandria, Egypt.
11. Moderator: 6th International Conference of Saudi Scientific Pediatric Surgery Association April 25 – 27, 2017, Jeddah, KSA.
12. Moderator: Session GIT I: 4th Annual Congress of Pediatric Surgery in collaboration with The Egyptian Pediatric Surgical Association (EPSA), Tolip Hotel, Alexandria Hotel, April 19-21, 2017
13. Live Surgery: MIS Transmission, 4th Annual Congress of Pediatric Surgery in collaboration with The Egyptian Pediatric Surgical Association (EPSA), Al Shatby Hospital, Cairo, Egypt, April 19-21, 2017
14. Moderator: Bariatric and Metabolic III – Egyptian Society of Laparoscopic Surgery (ESLS), Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel, Cairo, Egypt, Feb 16-18, 2016
15. Moderator: Live Surgery Demonstration, the Egyptian Society for Bariatric Surgery (ESBS), Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital, Cairo Egypt. Nov 22 to 24, 2016
16. Trainer: Pre Conference Courses: MIS: Current State of Endoscopic & Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery, World Federation of Associations of Pediatric Surgeons 5TH World Congress of Pediatric Surgery, Washington, DC, October 08-11, 2016
17. Moderator: 4th International Pediatric Surgery Conference and 1st IPEG ME Master Class Advanced Pediatric Laporoscopy, Jeddah, KSA, Sept 24-26, 2016
18. Moderator: OAGB: Leak Management – International Conference on Controversies in Surgery, Fujairah, May 05-06, 2016
19. Faculty & Moderator: 3rd World Congress on Controversies in Pediatrics, Mar. 31 – Apr. 02, Barcelona, Spain
20. Round Table Discussion: Participants Present Challenging Cases Conversion vs Revision: Banding, Sleeve Bypass and Malabsortive Procedures: Challenges in Bariatric/Metabolic Surgery (CBMS) Course, Hyatt Regency Dubai, UAE, Apr.08-09, 2016
21. Faculty and Moderator: 13th International Expert Meeting for the Surgery Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (ALPINE), Saafelden, Austria, Mar.11-12, 2016
22. Moderator: Bariatric Surgery, 3rd Khorfakkan International Conference, Khorfakkan, UAE, Feb. 26-27, 2016.
23. Moderato: Bariatric & Metabolic II, 13th International Congress & Workshop Egyptian Society of Laparoscopic Surgery, Cairo, Feb 18-20, 2016
24. Faculty: 1st GEOM, Gore Expert Obesity Meeting, Milan, Italy, December 03-04, 2015
25. Moderator: Live Surgery: 1st GEOM, Gore Expert Obesity Meeting, Milan, Italy, December 03-04, 2015
26. Moderator: Simultaneous Session, – Egyptian Society for Bariatric Surgery, Cairo, Egypt, October 14-15, 2015
27. Moderator: Key Note Lectures on Standard Procedures: 13th International Bariatric Club (IBC) Symposium IFSO 20th World Congress, Vienna, Austria, August 26 -29, 2015
28. Moderator: Primary Surgical Options, 1st Annual Bariatric Conference, Amman Jordan, May 16 to 17, 2015
29. Moderator: Sleeve Gastrectomy Controversies: 1st Qatar International Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Summit, Doha, Qatar, May 01 to 02, 2015
30. Membership Strategy Committee: IPEG’s 24th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children held in conjunction with the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), Nashville, Tennesse, USA, April 14 – 18, 2015.
31. Scientific Committee Member: 3rd International KFAFH Pediatric Surgery Conference “Management of Morbid Obesity in Adolescents” Intercontinental Hotel, April 04-06, 2015
32. Moderator: 3rd International KFAFH Pediatric Surgery Conference “Management of Morbid Obesity in Adolescents” Intercontinental Hotel, April 04-06, 2015
33. Moderator: 12th Egyptian Society of Laparoscopic Surgery, Ramses Hilton Hotel, Cairo, Egypt, Feb, 26-28, 2015
34. Recertification Meeting, Dubai, UAE, February 05 – 06, 2015
35. Trainer: Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Challenges and Best Practices, Istanbul Turkey, Jan. 11 – 16, 2015.
36. Moderator: GIT2 and Abdominal Wall – 10th Bienniel Conference of Pan African Pediatric Surgical Association (PAPSA) in collaboration with 29th Annual Meeting of the Egyptian Pediatric Surgical Association (EPSA): Semiramis Intercontinental, Cairo, Egypt, November 12-14, 2014
37. Moderator: Bariatric and MIS Surgery 1 – 42nd Jordanian International Conference of Jordanian Surgical Society; 2nd Scientific Day of the Surgical Specialty “Ministry of Health”; 22nd Annual Congress of Pan Arab Association of Surgeons in collaboration with International Surgical Society, Amman Jordan, Oct. 16–18, 2014.
38. Moderator: Closing Session: Critical Overview Pros and Cons – IFSO XIX World Congress, Montreal, Canada, August 26 – 30, 2014
39. Program Committee and Faculty: IPEG’s 23rd Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children held in conjunction with BAPS 61st Annual Meeting, Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) Edinburgh, Scotland, July 22-26, 2014.
40. Chairperson: Basic Science and Misc – IPEG’s 23rd Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children held in conjunction with BAPS 61st Annual Meeting, Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) Edinburgh, Scotland, July 22-26, 2014.BS “General Surgery”, Alexandria, Egypt, June 01 -05, 2014.
41. Moderator: MIS I – First Annual Alexandria Pediatric Surgery Conference, Alexandria, Egypt, May 29-30, 2014.
42. Chairperson: Pediatric Surgery at 13th Annual Surgery Research Day, KKUH Department of Surgery College of Medicine, Riyadh, KSA, May 11, 2014.
43. Trainer: Bariatric Course, European Surgical Institute, Hamburg – Norderstedt, Germany, April 23-25, 2014.
44. Trainer: IRCAD Bariatric Master Class, Strasbourg France, January 16-17, 2014.
45. Moderator and Speaker: First Annual Gulf Obesity Surgery Society, Kuwait, December 11-14, 2013
46. Chairman: 1st Congress on New Horizon in GIT & Laparoscopic Surgery, Saudi German Hospital, Riyadh, November 27-28, 2013
47. Chairperson: 2nd International Genomic Medicine Conference (IGMC), Jeddah, Nov. 24-27, 2013.
48. Program Committee: IPEG 22nd Annual Congress of Endosurgery in Children, Beijing China, June 17-22, 2013
49. Executive Committee: IPEG 22nd Annual Congress of Endosurgery in Children, Beijing China, June 17-22, 2013
50. Moderator: Robotics and Alternative Technologies, IPEG 22nd Annual Congress of Endosurgery in Children, Beijing China, June 17-22, 2013.
51. Panelist: Virtual Web Symposium – Adolescent Obesity, 28 Jan 2013.
52. Moderator: First Annual Kuwait Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Conference. Kuwait, Dec. 25-29, 2012.
53. Moderator: Scientific Session-Colorectal, Faculty Invitation to 20th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children, Prague, Czech Republic, 3-7 May 2011.
54. Chairman: 3rd Arab – ISPCAN Regional Conference on Child Protection, Riyadh, March 01, 2009
55. Chairperson: 17th Congress of the Mediterranean association of pediatric surgery & 17th Congress of the maghrebine federation of pediatric surgery xiith annual meeting of the Tunisian association of pediatric surgery Tunis: October 9-11, 2008.
56. Moderator: IPEG Bariatric Post Graduate Course: IPEG’s 17th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children, Cannes, France June 12-15, 2008.
57. Trainer: Alexia Conference, Training Center, Egypt, May 11, 2008.
58. Chair Person: 1st UAE International Pediatric Surgery Congress of the Emirates Pediatric Surgery Society and the 10th Arab Association of Pediatric Surgeons Congress, Workshop and Course, March 06-10, 2008.
59. Chairman of the Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop, Abu Dhabi, May 12, 2007.
60. Chairman of the 1st Middle East pectus excavatum workshop, Riyadh, May 01, 2007.
61. Chairman: First MIS workshop in Syria (pediatric surgery), 2007.
62. Chairman: Robotic Pediatric Surgery Workshop, Dallas, Texas April 15, 2006.
63. Chairman: Operative Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy Workshop, Military Hospital, Riyadh, March 5-9, 2005.
64. Chairman: 2nd KSU Workshop on Medical Education, March 1-3, 2005.
65. Chairman: Laparoscopic Workshop (under Supervision of the European Association of Laparoscopic Surgery): Arab health, Dubai, Feb 15-17, 2005.
66. Chairperson: 6th Asian Pacific Endoscopic Surgery Conference, Malaysia, December 03, 2003.
67. Chairman: 1st Pediatric Minimally Invasive Course in the Middle East, Riyadh, 1-2 Dec 2004.
68. Chairman: Egyptian Association of Pediatric Surgery: Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop, Cairo, Dec. 11, 2004.
69. Chairman: 4th Annual Surgical Research & Resident Day, KFSH, Oct 7, 2004.
70. Chairperson: Mini-Invasive Surgery Symposium, RKH-Military Hospital Riyadh, April 2004.
71. Chairman: Operative laparoscopy & hysteroscopy workshop, KSU, College of medicine Riyadh, March 5-9 2004.
72. Chairman: Basic Course in Surgical Principle for Resident: KSU, College of Medicine, February, 2004.
73. Chairperson: Egyptian Association of Pediatric Surgery: Laparoscopic surgery session, Cairo, Dec. 2003
74. Chairperson: 1st Laparoscopic Symposium in Saudi German Hospital, Abha, May 2003.