One of the results of the innovation of robotic surgery has been to revolutionize the way and technology for surgeons to perform complex surgeries, as they can operate with greater precision and control than ever before.
Features of robotic surgery:
Compared to traditional open surgery methods, the advantages of using robotic technology to perform surgeries include:
- Shorter hospital stay
- minimal blood loss
- High accuracy in identifying the main areas that need to be treated, which avoids injury or bleeding to surrounding tissues and cells
- Little or no discomfort or discomfort after surgery
- Little or no risk of complications, such as infections
- Smaller incisions which means smaller scars
- Faster recovery time
- Allow patients to resume their daily activities, at school or work, quickly and safely.